Corruption Investigation Course
AFCA’s corruption investigation course has been developed to meet and international need by investigators needing to undertake corruption investigations. The course is based on AFCA’s highly sought after investigation process which has been modified to give students insights into the various types of corruption and schemes.
The course includes knowledge and skills on how to investigate in the differing international jurisdictions, as well the major anti-corruption legislations around the world.
Find the information required. To view it, click on the plus sign to view to the right of the heading.
Find Out More!
Enquire about our self-paced courses
This Qualification is to be delivered online with 720 hours of learning and 40 hours of assessment.
The total time commitment is 360 hours.
Your total investment for the Corruption Investigation Course is AUD$1,250.00.
Call our office to discuss a payment plan that suits you best.
- There are no prerequisites for entry into this qualification.
Our training is open and responsive to all people irrespective of age, gender, cultural or ethnic
background, disability, sexuality, unemployment, imprisonment or remote location.These are likely to be new learners:
• Those wishing to undertake a full qualification to gain further employment in the sector;
• Those wishing to advance their career in the sector;
• Those wishing to upskill or refresh their knowledge after time in the industry; and
• Those updating a previous qualification to maintain currency.
Certificate in Corruption Investigations
This qualification will be delivered online at a pace best suited to the student.