Ethics and Fraud Awareness Online
AFCA’s ethics and fraud awareness course has been developed to meet the need of businesses who require their people to understand the risks of fraud.
This course is delivered in two parts, with an online delivery of the fundamental knowledge followed by an online session with our leading expert, who will take the students through an online tutorial and case study
Find the information required. To view it, click on the plus sign to view to the right of the heading.
Find Out More!
Enquire about our self-paced courses
This course is to be delivered online with four hours of learning and two hour tutorial.
The total time commitment is six hours.
Your total investment for the ethics and fraud awareness course AUS$150 per person.
- There are no prerequisites for entry into this qualification.
Our training is open and responsive to all people irrespective of age, gender, cultural or ethnic
background, disability, sexuality, unemployment, imprisonment or remote location.These are likely to be new learners:
• Those wishing to undertake a full qualification to gain further employment in the sector;
• Those wishing to advance their career in the sector;
• Those wishing to upskill or refresh their knowledge after time in the industry; and
• Those updating a previous qualification to maintain currency.
Certificate of Completion
This qualification will be delivered online at a pace best suited to the student.